Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Leo Hayter confirmed to Ineos for the next three years.
Eddie Dunbar to Bike exchange.

Last edited:

Mike_P

Guru
Alexander Kristoff to Uno-X 3 years

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yea I read that....sort of hope they do.Quite like EF and I reckon he'd be a good GC rider for them ?

I like EF too and he'll be good for them. I'm not sure why Ineos are dumping him now - he's good for a couple of more years at least before he becomes a Uran Uran ...
Ineos are wanting a young team of up and coming riders but I can't see much potential for Pog and Vingo challengers. I may be wrong!
Pidcock? Tulett? Rodriguez? Martinez?

Adam4868

Guru
I like EF too and he'll be good for them. I'm not sure why Ineos are dumping him now - he's good for a couple of more years at least before he becomes a Uran Uran ...
Ineos are wanting a young team of up and coming riders but I can't see much potential for Pog and Vingo challengers. I may be wrong!
Yea I know what you mean...but I guess they've got to give them the chance.Id give the youngsters a go ! Suprised at Martinez this year for Ineos,never really seemed to get going ? Maybe Carapaz wants more than there prepared to let him have a go at...not money more GC opportunities.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Mike Teunissen joins Intermarché-Wanty.

You beat me to it.

Oh what the hell ... I've copied the link, I may as well use it

View: https://twitter.com/IntermarcheWG/status/1554144765431742464

Adam4868

Guru
Zdnek Stybar joins Astana until 2024.
He was quoted as saying....

“I’ve been looking to join a team with a much stronger classics line up than the current team I ride for. So I’m delighted to have the opportunity to ride at Astana”

Makes sense as they allways seem so strong in the classics 😁

T4tomo

Legendary Member

I assume Ineos and hoping a fit again Bernal will challenge them, if indeed anyone can

Adam4868

Guru
I assume Ineos and hoping a fit again Bernal will challenge them, if indeed anyone can
As much as I hope he'll get back to his pre crash form I doubt Ineos can rely on that,they have plenty of younger riders coming through who could be given a chance if they want to challenge for GC.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Loads and loads!
7 young FDJ riders movibv up from juniors to the Pro team including Sam Watson.
Ganna new deal at Ineos
Hermans, Kragh Anderson and some others going from somewhere to somewhere 😊

rich p

ridiculous old lush
SKA and Quentin H plus Plowright and Kaden Groves to Alpecin.
QH had a really goid cross season and has done pretty well on the riad this year.
Bike Exchange can ill afford to lose good young riders like Groves you'd have thought

Top Bottom