Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Loads and loads!
7 young FDJ riders movibv up from juniors to the Pro team including Sam Watson.
Ganna new deal at Ineos
Hermans, Kragh Anderson and some others going from somewhere to somewhere 😊
Good to see FDJ bringing the youth through.

Adam4868

Guru
18 year old Joshua Tarling signs for Ineos Grenadiers. The Welsh rider is seen as a huge talent on the track and road.
Look to be building a good young team hopefully....no news on Yates renewing ? Never really shined since joining Ineos ☹️

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
EF? Back to Bike Exchange?
He was reasonably decent at the Tour considering he was sick IIRC.
Yes he was but I'm sorry to say I'm not sure where there going to fit him in as a leader on GC ? Feel like he's one of those riders who's got the talent but falls short on three weeks.Could be just sh1t luck,but Ineos are going to want to challenge Jumbo,UAE and can you see him as a leader ?
Sort of hope he gets a better offer,EF sounds good 😁

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yes he was but I'm sorry to say I'm not sure where there going to fit him in as a leader on GC ? Feel like he's one of those riders who's got the talent but falls short on three weeks.Could be just sh1t luck,but Ineos are going to want to challenge Jumbo,UAE and can you see him as a leader ?
Sort of hope he gets a better offer,EF sounds good 😁

Not really, I agree, but who else do Ineos have as a 3 week GC rider apart from hoping Bernal will be back stronger?
Dani Martinez? Carlos Rodriguez?
Hayter, TGH, Sivakov are similar at the moment.

Adam4868

Guru
Not really, I agree, but who else do Ineos have as a 3 week GC rider apart from hoping Bernal will be back stronger?
Dani Martinez? Carlos Rodriguez?
Hayter, TGH, Sivakov are similar at the moment.
Now you mention it ! I'd like to see Pidcock given a chance.Right age and he's shown in different disciplines what he's capable of.Martinez has looked a bit off the mark this year ?

Adam4868

Guru

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I think I've read/heard on youtube a number of leavers from Intermarche-WG: Jan Hirt, Quintin Herrmans and Kristoff I think.

I need to scour this thread for what's happening.

Top Bottom