Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Looks like lotto are sacking 10 of their riders

View: https://twitter.com/TourDeJose/status/1310892338206703617?s=19

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Lot's of dead wood and old geezers there, I don't blame them.
Jonathan Dibben hasn't done a lot for quite a while.
Wallays is a bit of a surprise. Seems popular in Flanders (life-size cut-outs stood in bars, that sort of thing). Winner of 3 smaller classics but not yet what he has been threatening. I don't remembering him getting much team support and I guess Lalangue isn't willing to back him for some reason.

Adam4868

Guru
Blimey, they must be desperate:whistle:
I've a soft spot for him,forget his descending and concentrate on his climbing.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cycling News podcast analyzed which teams would want possibly want Cav in their team next year assuming, ( very likely), that Bahrain dump him.

The only one that they came up with was Wanty .

I think he'll struggle to find a WT team.

Adam4868

Guru
Cycling News podcast analyzed which teams would want possibly want Cav in their team next year assuming, ( very likely), that Bahrain dump him.

The only one that they came up with was Wanty .

I think he'll struggle to find a WT team.
Its hard to watch him sometimes now.Hes been so dominant in the past and puts so much pressure on himself.Team player feels like a downwards step for him somehow.Yet the likes of Greipel who's what 38 can gently retire whilst riding so to speak.Good luck wherever he goes though.

SWSteve

Guru
Its hard to watch him sometimes now.Hes been so dominant in the past and puts so much pressure on himself.Team player feels like a downwards step for him somehow.Yet the likes of Greipel who's what 38 can gently retire whilst riding so to speak.Good luck wherever he goes though.
Andre has had his contract extended. Doing a good team role helps

Top Bottom