Troubled about what to do with my pelvis...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

onlyhuman

I've heard that in order to achieve "correct" posture on a (road) bike, I should rotate my pelvis in a certain way. But I don't understand which way. I've heard that some people find it difficult to do this, and I'm curious to see if I can do it, and also I would like to see what effect the pelvic rotation has.

So can somebody point my pelvis in the right direction?

Randochap

Senior hunter
Just get your bike size/fit right and your pelvis will follow. There is a bike fit page at the link below.

OP
OP
onlyhuman

onlyhuman

Randochap said:
Just get your bike size/fit right and your pelvis will follow. .

That's no fun, I want to be more involved than that. And the bike fits me nicely anyway.

Randochap

Senior hunter
onlyhuman said:
That's no fun, I want to be more involved than that. And the bike fits me nicely anyway.

OK, see if you can find some old Elvis videos then. Learn from the King.:?:

But seriously, if you want to be "involved" start analyzing your position ... Iwasn't specifically talking about the "size" of your bike -- that's just a base to start from. Re-read my suggestion.

OP
OP
onlyhuman

onlyhuman

Randochap said:
OK, see if you can find some old Elvis videos then. Learn from the King.:biggrin:

But seriously, if you want to be "involved" start analyzing your position ... Iwasn't specifically talking about the "size" of your bike -- that's just a base to start from. Re-read my suggestion.

Thanks Chap, that is a nice site.

Top Bottom