TV Shows I'd like to see

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Can Derren Brown convince drivers that the roads are safe to cycle on?

Can Ray Mears help the homeless find wild food?

Matt Lucas runs a marathon.

Can monkeys swim?

Can dogs look up?

Bottom Bracket (like Top Gear but for cyclists)

Something on "outsider" art

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Top of the (real music) Pops

X-(real music, not karaoke) Factor

Life after Soaps - it did exist, and you've been deceived for 40 years

A documentary on Wooten Bassett where people gather to pay their respects to the dead politicians who were killed fighting in a war that was their idea in the first place.

Reality TV where the people actually do something real - like row across the Atlantic, or ride round the world on a penny farthing, instead of sitting on their arses on a sofa in a tv studio in Hertfordshire bitching about each other and perfoming numerous (branded) clothes changes and staring vacuously at themselves in a mirror.

Come eat with me - where people eat at each other's houses and actually enjoy the company & food, and aren't encouraged to back stab each other.

Mine Football - where overpaid prima-donnas are discouraged from diving and faking injury by the cunning use and strategic placement of anti-personel mines

Z-List Hunt - A new show where people hunt down and scalp wannabe celebs and adorn their vehicles with the trophies.

The FACTS - replaces the news, and any deviation from the facts, or any attempt by the roving reporter to canvas 'opinion' in order to sensationalise the facts will be met by a pack of dogs ripping out their entrails.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
The FACTS - replaces the news, and any deviation from the facts, or any attempt by the roving reporter to canvas 'opinion' in order to sensationalise the facts will be met by a pack of dogs ripping out their entrails.

I'd like to see the following on the news:

1. When those prats gurn and act stupid behind the reporter, I'd like the reporter to be allowed to pull a gun and shoot them in the face. Gawd does that annoy me

2. Public opinion. The moment any member of the public opens their mouth "Cameron is a joke!" they get a wet fish across the head like in Monty Python. Does the News (sky and Beeb) deliberately pick out the most moronic? Or Timmy Mallet appears and wafts his pink ended banger at them.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Celebrity boot camp: Cheryl Cole gets a Size-9 taste of her own medicine.

Dont you know, she's Jordie Chocolate Eyes now :biggrin:

I think this one could be good and could do with developing further.

Who would the presenters be and who will be the stig taking the bikes out for laps of the velodrome?

The Stig..? Soooo many to chose from. I'd like to see someone like VP do it as she's easy on the eye, knows about riding and bikes and is prolly coming to the end of her cycling career after 2012. Dean wossisname from Tour of Brit would make an ideal presenter too. He's got a bit of banter in him too.

Just watched Mythbusters an hour back.. oh theres so much I would like to see them disprove: can a cycle helmet stop a bullet for one (that did the rounds last year)

Dean Downing, thats who I meant...!

Top Bottom