Typical

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I was due to reach 10,000th mile of the year tomorrow. Now that ain't gonna friggin' happen.
angry.gif

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
I did think long and hard about it this morning but although traffic is moving freely outside my house there's a snow covering to about 3 foot from the kerb and you just know that someone would force me into it. And I don't think even GP 4 Seasons would have dealt with that.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I did think long and hard about it this morning but although traffic is moving freely outside my house there's a snow covering to about 3 foot from the kerb and you just know that someone would force me into it. And I don't think even GP 4 Seasons would have dealt with that.

You took the right decision mate.
I got the train today. We had about 3 inches in Orpington.
Even though the main roads look fine, my street and others are completely covered.

Fellow cycling commuter at work who lives in Downham, cycled to work and promptly fell off. Looks like he has dislocated his shoulder and is on his was to the hospital.

redjedi

Über Member
Roads were clear in SW London this morning, so I cycled in.

Now I'm looking out the window and watching it come down quite heavily, and for once in my cycling life I'm hoping for lot's of cars on the road to help keep them clear :wacko:

It's not as cold as yesterday though, so there shouldn't be any ice. Going to take it easy on the way home. No racing cars to reach the green light tonight.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
You took the right decision mate.
I got the train today. We had about 3 inches in Orpington.
Even though the main roads look fine, my street and others are completely covered.

Fellow cycling commuter at work who lives in Downham, cycled to work and promptly fell off. Looks like he has dislocated his shoulder and is on his was to the hospital.

Guy i work with did very similar last winter, his shoulders were off angle for months and now i am really careful about riding in these conditions.

I was on target for 4000 miles of purely commuting milage , thats out the window now.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well I managed it finally!!! 5004 miles done for the year so far! I would say I have most of Dec left but I worked out I've got about 6 cycling days left!!! :bicycle:

Bring on the parties!!! :cheers:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well done ya big norvern monkey.....!!
thumbsup.png
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Top Bottom