UCI Road World Championships Bergen 2017 **No Spoilers Now**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I posted the same yesterday - and was immediately pounced upon by people who didn't want to know the result. Which is baffling. A bit like supporting a football team and then not caring what the score is.
Pounced on is a overreaction,its nothing like your analogy football scores.Im usually at work during the day so i watch the highlights at night.Anything with "no spoilers" on i tend not to look at if i can control my excitement.As i said at the time it was no big deal.I had a cry stamped my feet and got over it.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Apparently that's allowed, as long as it's on the matting area which covers the cobbles for safety reasons.
I know this is a non spoiler thread but this isn't going to ruin anyone's enjoyment. There was an issue today with pushing beyond the mat. And the bike change seemed fairly pointless bearing in mind the eventual winners.

400bhp

Guru
I know this is a non spoiler thread but this isn't going to ruin anyone's enjoyment. There was an issue today with pushing beyond the mat. And the bike change seemed fairly pointless bearing in mind the eventual winners.

Actually I think the bike change worked in the second places favour.

Top Bottom