• Something else

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady

SkipdiverJohn

Veteran
They'll ratify at the last minute, like the EU always do everything at the last minute after arsing around timewasting as long as they dare. Total shower of shite outfit, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire personally. I'd let them burn. Especially Macron.
The UK government should have just told them to feck off when they asked for extra time, and said either sign on the dotted line now or walk away and go whistle for your £39bn.

Adam4868

Guru
The UK government should have just told them to feck off when they asked for extra time, and said either sign on the dotted line now or walk away and go whistle for your £39bn.
Tell em to feck off....
View: https://twitter.com/tconnellyRTE/status/1382243987143196673?s=19

Reactions: C R

Joffey

Veteran
Another 'disaster' in February's EU trade figures, which have bounced back significantly from a low in January.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56729631
Hmmm... from the same article:

"An ONS spokesperson said: "Exports to the EU recovered significantly from their January fall, though still remain below 2020 levels. However, imports from the EU are yet to significantly rebound, with a number of issues hampering trade."
The Federation of Small Businesses said overall sales had dropped by £2.5bn and its members needed more help."

I could sit here and play Brexit Tennis all day but it's pointless - it's happened and there is nothing we can do to change it.

It's a shame that people can't accept that it's done damage. I could accept the positives if they were quantifiable but it appears that they are all in the future!! I'm sure people will try and show how amazing it has been though :okay:

Top Bottom