UKIP

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Scratch the Ukip scab a little and out oozes the toxic racist pus. No wonder they love Trump so much.

Ian H

I am an ancient randonneur, & I stop often for tea
I note they haven’t (yet) kicked her out of the party. Perhaps they don’t want to get rid of one of the very few Kipper members who isn’t a stale, pale geriatric...
Are young female nazis seriously under-represented?

meta lon

Guru
I think it ought to be front page news when any political party with elected representatives in the British parliament changes their leader.
I think it was featured on the cover of Knave

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Following the allegations of racist comments, the party suspended her pending an investigation. The leader has now split up from her, saying "It is against the constitution for the party to be racist in any way." http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-42686932

This could of course be window-dressing, and image over content is not confined to UKIP but all too common amongst politicians, but it might also mean a blanket condemnation of all UKIP members and/or those who voted for the party are inherently racist is wrong. Isn't the 'pale, stale' attack on UKIP likely to be seen by members or supporters as a mirror image of 'young and black' racism of Jo Marney?

In the unlikely event of a second referendum on the Brexit deal, this kind of attack on UKIP could backfire again and cause a rise in support for leaving not based on the merits of leaving or staying in any deal but a reaction against personal vindictiveness against those in this particular constituency who wish to leave the EU. It would be another case of not learning from history.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
[QUOTE 5116521, member: 45"]

Alternatively, it's indisputable that he knew what she was like, and he accepted it. She didn't do something as populist as complaining about immigration, she believes that introducing non-white DNA into a family is "tainting" it.[/QUOTE]
To be fair I think ‘tainting’ is a typo, clearly she meant ‘tinting’....

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 5116521, member: 45"]Alternatively, it's indisputable that he knew what she was like, and he accepted it. She didn't do something as populist as complaining about immigration, she believes that introducing non-white DNA into a family is "tainting" it. Given the Chuckle Brothers view of the harmless but fun UKIP that nigel created, I don't think that many realise the serious implications of her belief.[/QUOTE]
But Royalists do so like to witter on about blood lines, and purity, and similar shoot.

Top Bottom