Vasectomy recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

007fair

Hi.. not too much of a sensitive subject I hope!

Have any of you guys had 'the snip' and if so how long was it before you were able to cycle again afterwards
Do any of you swim ? were you able to do that earlier?
Guidelines for this sort of thing are vague Is the determining factor your own comfort (or lack of)

Cheers!:rolleyes:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I think I left it 2 weeks, just to be on the safe side. I was walking about etc obv before then, but didnt want to cycle too soon.
Someone else will come along now and say they cycled 30 miles home after snippage and parachuted to the start of a triathlon the day after.
smile.gif

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
2 weeks here as well. You will know when the time is right as soon as you sit on the saddle :eek:

Shrimp_Stu

Same here - 2 weeks break, helps when the weathers not the best as you feel that you're not missing out too much - (2 year anniversary here!)

About two weeks for me as well.

When I worked for Caterpiller in Bury St Edmunds, one of the production supervisers cycled 5 miles or so to the clinic to have the snip, and then cycled back to work afterwards to complete his shift. :ohmy:

sabian92

Über Member

When I worked for Caterpiller in Bury St Edmunds, one of the production supervisers cycled 5 miles or so to the clinic to have the snip, and then cycled back to work afterwards to complete his shift. :ohmy:

That man has balls of steel (pardon the pun....)

abo

Yes but I wasn't cycling then, I was running. I gave it two weeks to be on the safe side, it was uncomfortable to have em banging around :blush::ohmy:

OP
OP
007fair

007fair

Eek! even if there is no pain.. psychologically, how can you ignore whats been done to you and where!

Thanks for the replies all :rolleyes: 2 weeks it is but may try a swim after 10 days

Someone else will come along now and say they cycled 30 miles home after snippage and parachuted to the start of a triathlon the day after.
smile.gif

I cycled 30 miles home after snippage and parachuted to the start of an triathlon Ironman the day after :biggrin:

Then I remembered all the above was a dream and I actually left it about 2 weeks as well {whimper}:whistle:

Top Bottom