Very, VERY Close to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i've never had any problems with wiggle including returns, but that was a couple of years ago.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Whenever I have bought stuff from them it has been delivered the next day. No problems for me.

There was a thread a while ago where someone thought credit card details had been leaked from Wiggle. I think (hope!) it was unfounded, and you can delete your card details once the order is processed anyway.

I've never had any trouble with anything I've ordered from them and even the free delivery tends to turn up within a day or two .. presumably the express delivery arrives before you place the order? ;)

OP
OP
LordoftheTeapot
arallsopp said:
Always been good for me, and occasionally they even add a pack of haribo to the box. I've no idea why. ;)

I'm not sure, but, I think that was due to some one on E Bay including a certain item with everything they sold and other retailers have copied the idea.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Wiggle = no problem (except when the forget the sweets)

Returns procedure is very good and easy.
Recommended company

parklaneyido

I've used Wiggle three times recently and their service has been spot on. Good have been received the next day everytime. Their returns policy is good and well organised too

Steve B

Ordered items at 10pm on Sunday evening, free delivery option and just had a mail this morning to say they have shipped today. My first order from them but impressed so far!

Steve.

Top Bottom