video: Must overtake the cyclist...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
:angry:

Jaysus Sh4rkyBloke, you were really shifting!
That has to be one of the worst cycle lanes I've ever seen, the local council deserve stringing up for allowing that travesty to be planned, let alone executed!

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Browser said:
Jaysus Sh4rkyBloke, you were really shifting!
That has to be one of the worst cycle lanes I've ever seen, the local council deserve stringing up for allowing that travesty to be planned, let alone executed!
I don't actually find most of it to be too bad (apart from the odd missing patch/small hole/drain cover crossing etc.)... now coming the opposite way the road is a whole new level of sh*te!!! :laugh:

As for shifting, it did feel like it! Up out of the saddle to put the hammer down as wuick as possible to get past the first guy, then next thing you know I'm doing nearly 30... seemed a lot quicker than on the normal road bike as I don't usually leave the saddle all that much (not sure why though). The "Slow Down" sign being triggered made me chuckle, and I'm claiming it as my doing. :ohmy:;)

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
jonny jeez said:
Photos please!
It's just the stock bike from EBC... piccie here. The only "mods" I've made are losing the bell and the wheel/front/rear reflectors (which aren't shown in that photo anyway), the chainring guard thingy, and putting a bottle cage on it along with my computer.... I'm just so rad, dude!! ;)

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
400bhp said:
You're brave travelling through Trafford at that time.:biggrin:

What's your commute?
Manchester (Oxford Road near the MRI) to Urmston taking in Hulme, Stretford and Urmston. Fun for all the family. :ohmy:

potsy

Rambler
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Manchester (Oxford Road near the MRI) to Urmston taking in Hulme, Stretford and Urmston. Fun for all the family. :rolleyes:
No wonder you're going so fast sharky,any slower and they'd have your wheels off:biggrin:

Top Bottom