1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video on You Tube

Discussion in 'Tandem and Other Bikes' started by velocipede2288, 17 Apr 2008.

1. velocipede2288

velocipede2288 New Member

I am making a number of videos of my cycling trips around my village of Ystradgylais which I have put on the YouTube, but also two short videos of the foling bike I have, the EZFold. To see the videos,go to my site
    http://pawild.net/alanherper

2. jags

jags Über Member

well done you sure like to sing /whistle as you travel
    i do that at times ,well why not good stuff

3. velocipede2288

Thanks Jags

Thanks Jags for watching.I whistle and sing in the car as well, but don't use that so much as the bike :-) Well I'm Welsh what did you expect :biggrin:

4. jags

jags Über Member

went out last evening for 26 miler and could not get that tune out of my head im full sure the name of the tune (whistle) is popcorn am i wright .
    good stuff. i ride with a groop but would rather ride alone most of the time bit like yourself i reckon.

5. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

I enjoyed watching those videos and visiting the site Velocipede2288. Can't get that tune out my head now :eek:

6. Plax

Plax Veteran

I couldn't help but look at the road markings. It started off saying "Slow" with "Araf" underneath, which caught my attention (always Araf first here), but further on in the video it switched to "Araf" first with "Slow" underneath. The guy doing the road markings must have been having a funny day :eek:

Nice vid - I just hope I'm not whistling that tune on the way to work tomorrow too!

7. jags

jags Über Member

bet you will plax,

8. velocipede2288

Thanks for watching.

Thanks all you guys for watching and listening. I don't know which tune you were listening to as I am always switching from one to another. Don't know what the name of them are half of the time.
    Hope I am not driving you nuts with these tunes ;)
    PS.
    I have finished the whole lot of videos depicting the trip now.
    Start another one soon, but perhaps just clips.

9. velocipede2288

Folding the Dahon

I have just added a video of me folding the Dahon Speed 7.
    You can see it on the YouTube or my site.

10. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

11. Night Train

Night Train Guest

That's a very short commute, Arch, and an interesting insight into your head. I think I would have walked it myself but then I would be in and out of shops spending money each way. :wacko:

Pah! I now have Arch's video music running around in my head!:biggrin:
    :ohmy:

12. Arch

Mostly, I do walk that one - I timed it once and if you take into account locking and unlocking the bike, and the fact that on foot I can cut across a park that I can't cycle through, it's quicker to walk!

I'm glad you find my head interesting. Sadly, that is a fairly accurate rendition of my thought processes, except the baby elephant bit, which I put in for comic effect...:sad:

13. Night Train

Night Train Guest

But the baby elephant bit was the best bit!:angry:

:biggrin:

14. Arch

:biggrin:

I do think about them a lot anyway. Just not sure I'd actually thought about it on that ride...:ohmy:

15. Night Train

Night Train Guest

I like Arther C Clarke's take on them in his SciFi novels. He writes that in the future we will have little elephants as pets that are able to help out in the home, miniphants. :biggrin: