Video on You Tube

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jags

Guru
well done you sure like to sing /whistle as you travel
i do that at times ,well why not good stuff

jags

Guru
went out last evening for 26 miler and could not get that tune out of my head im full sure the name of the tune (whistle) is popcorn am i wright .
good stuff. i ride with a groop but would rather ride alone most of the time bit like yourself i reckon.

Plax

Guru
I couldn't help but look at the road markings. It started off saying "Slow" with "Araf" underneath, which caught my attention (always Araf first here), but further on in the video it switched to "Araf" first with "Slow" underneath. The guy doing the road markings must have been having a funny day :eek:

Nice vid - I just hope I'm not whistling that tune on the way to work tomorrow too!

OP
OP
velocipede2288

velocipede2288

Thanks for watching.

Thanks all you guys for watching and listening. I don't know which tune you were listening to as I am always switching from one to another. Don't know what the name of them are half of the time.
Hope I am not driving you nuts with these tunes ;)
PS.
I have finished the whole lot of videos depicting the trip now.
Start another one soon, but perhaps just clips.

OP
OP
velocipede2288

velocipede2288

Folding the Dahon

I have just added a video of me folding the Dahon Speed 7.
You can see it on the YouTube or my site.

Night Train

Maker of Things
That's a very short commute, Arch, and an interesting insight into your head. I think I would have walked it myself but then I would be in and out of shops spending money each way. :wacko:

Pah! I now have Arch's video music running around in my head!:biggrin:
:ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Night Train said:
That's a very short commute, Arch, and an interesting insight into your head. I think I would have walked it myself but then I would be in and out of shops spending money each way. :angry:

Pah! I now have Arch's video music running around in my head!:angry:
:biggrin:

Mostly, I do walk that one - I timed it once and if you take into account locking and unlocking the bike, and the fact that on foot I can cut across a park that I can't cycle through, it's quicker to walk!

I'm glad you find my head interesting. Sadly, that is a fairly accurate rendition of my thought processes, except the baby elephant bit, which I put in for comic effect...:sad:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I like Arther C Clarke's take on them in his SciFi novels. He writes that in the future we will have little elephants as pets that are able to help out in the home, miniphants. :biggrin:

Top Bottom