Video: They never expect bikes do they?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is this you, dressed in the red robes with the leather flying cap? :evil:

2wg9ifc.jpg

Nobody expects it....

Stephen-D

LOl :evil: good video mate, the quality is amazing and its actually quite nice to see someone on there morning commute :biggrin: is it a daily game of Dodge the cyclist?? i see almost no pedestrians on my "daily" commute.

That ped thingy....Had that at Mansion House today but he was on his mobile and walking straight into my path at the same time.One application of the horn and he kecked himself.He did look surpised.May not be so lucky next time when it is actually a car.

Cut up badly at Mile End by a bendy bus...so I was having bus wars again.He knew what he did.I was waving my arms around like I was trying to swat a million wasps in complaint.No swearing though.

(I reckon he caught me in his mirror and also when I passed him)

I like the lights at 1:30 with the push button thingy.I could do with those at certain lights on my commute.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I think the trouble with many drivers and peds is that they only understand the concepts of "pedestrian", "car" and "Durrr ... banana!"

Which means that if you are on the road but you don't occupy a large rectangular metal box which occupies a large-rectangular-metal-box-shaped space on the road, then they don't know what to do.

Top Bottom