Volare adjustable Mag - drive trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Anyone know much about this for £30 ?

Is it a better buy than this Tacx T 1460 Cycleforce Swing @ £100 ?

I've had a minor op on my wrist, so have been off the bike for a while and neeeed to get back on, get some miles/kms (I prefer kms - they go up quicker :angry:) in my legs before the season is wasted.

HELP !

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
TBH they are probably very similar. just one is new. I got a Elite model at that price range and very good it is too. Very useful fo you if you have a wrist injury. Happy spinning

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Thanks Steve - I'll contacting the person tonight.

Appreciate your contribution to my indecision.

;)

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I've had a few spins spins spins on the trainer (it's getting to me ;)) but I don't think it's quite right.
The cable from the trainer to the handle bars, which I believe is to increase the friction, appears to move the rachet in the mag bit but it doesn't get any harder to pedal. Is this normal ?
If so- why ?
If not - what do I do to make it work properly ?

Does changing up a gear have a similar effect (making pedalling harder) or is it just harder to 'get up to speed' ?

Also, is there a 'correct' slot for the pin to be in for the mag assembly ? How should it relate to/line up with the tyre ?
Unfortunately, the trainer had neither an instruction book nor a box nor anything else.

I listen to a radio programme at the moment, which is working for 35-40 mins but any longer .....:laugh::eek::tongue:

Top Bottom