Waiting in for things

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Why is it that anything that you have to wait at home for always seems to arrive at any time other than when they say it will
angry.gif

I've been waiting all morning for the tow-truck to come and take my car to the garage (the fault is on a drive belt that has a habit of destroying the timing belt if it snaps (stupid arenault design)) after he said he would be here this morning. :sad:

He came and left while you were trying to be the 1.5 million post winner.

postman

Legendary Member
Not just me then .We are waiting for two large items from Amazon .Bit late .So i waited in Postman comes no items.So i goes off into town to meet my cycling buddy to talk about where we are going to ride this year .A couple of drinks hour and a half .Just got home Van delivery 13-15 YOU WERE NOT IN CARD .I don't believe it .Argh !!!!

What really gets my goat is when they say they have attempted to deliver within a particular time frame e.g. 9am - 12pm, and you have waited the whole time, and nothing has arrived. Then you go out from say, 12.30 - 2pm and, hey presto, you return to a calling card on the doormat saying they attempted to deliver the card at 10.30am. Not only are they inconveniencing you they are lying to you as well :angry:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Not just me then .We are waiting for two large items from Amazon .Bit late .So i waited in Postman comes no items.So i goes off into town to meet my cycling buddy to talk about where we are going to ride this year .A couple of drinks hour and a half .Just got home Van delivery 13-15 YOU WERE NOT IN CARD .I don't believe it .Argh !!!!

You were not alone in our street. My wife went out for 1/2 hour and came back to cards marked with 12:55 you were not in. Must have been busy between yours and mine.

Top Bottom