Warm weathers back at last!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
Nice commute this morning in the sun, I've missed it the last month, not much wind, had my legs out again, the last month had my leg warmers on, I think I must be the last person that's been wearing them lol

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
certainly has brought out the fair weather cyclists though, work's bike stands are chocca and there's allways a queue for the shower in the morning :biggrin:
still, better then having cars on the road.
was much warmer today, 22°C i measured coming in, it was 18°C yesterday.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Legs been out for ages. Arms out this morning.

No one has commented on the quality of my legs yet, though. Perhaps they aren't that great?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I was in shorts + ss jersey at 6 am , chilly but to warm for anything else.

Had fun this afternoon blowing up a massive inflatable toy in the afternoon sun...absolutely dripping.

Tynan

Veteran
been in summer kit for best part of two months

the mornings lately have been delightful but riding home today at 4 was full muck sweat, top unzipped and water bottle in use

D

Deleted member 1258

First time since Easter I didn't need a jacket whilst commuting, just a short sleeved polo shirt, boots and work trousers, wonderful bombing along in the sunshine for the first time for ages.. And just to make the day that bit better the gaffer let us go early, the down side is an eight o'clock start tomorrow instead of ten o'clock.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I am not over keen on cycling in the afternoon heat for an hour I am still wearing my long sleeved base layer as it the only long sleeved item I feel comfortable in, I dislike the brown arms and white bicep look, ditto for my head being brown and body white look, so I factor up as well. Thinking about it I am a twat :biggrin:

The morning have been fantastic at 6.30am going in is the easier ride for me and I have loved every ride recently

Arms are still covered in a thin jersey in the mornings, around 10c here - I tend to stick with this top for quite a while as it doesn't take much just to push the sleeves up :tongue:

Downward

Guru
1st time I have worn shorts in the morning this year. I am feeling the cold nowadays.

Still can't be bothered to do the full 20 mile round trip though.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I got quite some suntan/burn on Saturday, that was one of the warmest days I've done this year. Even had to resort to wetting my cap to keep my head cool.

abo

Bah, my back is murder at the moment :angry: Not sure what I've done to it but the doctor has me on codine and naprosyn.

Plus I'm loathe to actually ride it at the moment until I know the outcome of my Halfords complaint...

Top Bottom