Was day of the muppets yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
First off, some woman driver passes me with literally mm's to spare. Caught her 10 seconds later at a red light and gestured to give me more room. To be fair she did when she overtook me again.

Secondly, coming up to a set of lights just turning red. I am in primary behind some estate car. He goes slightly over the white line and stops on red, I stop about a yard behind and reach for my water bottle only to see this idiot reversing right in to me. I scream and shout for him to stop and he does so just before he hits my front wheel. Both incidents scared the hell out of me. I had nowhere to go as there was a car behind me as well. When he did stop I point vigourously to his mirrors. What is it with some drivers?

PS Its not like I wasn't visible either as I have a very powerful head light, a bright helmet and a powerful 5 LED rear.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Ooh, that second one is particularly horrible to my perception. I'm always a little sceptical nowadays, and try to leave more room and at least one escape route. Someone on yacf had a bad one like this, and I've experienced it too. AirZound FTW.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
AirZound FTW.

+1

I have a mini roundabout that i have to turn right at and i am clearly signalling and on the right sideof the road yet every day someone tries to dash across as i am in the middle of the Rab , they look like a startled bunny in the headlight when i airzound the c**k !. i think its embarrassment that they have had attention bought to them of how thick they are :rolleyes:

Top Bottom