Watching this could be annoying...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Must admit, I like this Bill one best ... especially the badger helping from beyond the grave .... :biggrin:

TheDoctor said:
Totally agree! Kraftwerk are one of my favourite bands, and this is so like them it's hilarious.:angry:

BBs Chaucer 'pubbe gagge' is also brilliant, as is the imitation of The Edge from U2.

Noooo it's the 'pubbe gagge' which I hate! So unfunny and so predictable. It's painful to watch... what is good about it? Seriously, enlighten me...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Kirstie said:
Noooo it's the 'pubbe gagge' which I hate! So unfunny and so predictable. It's painful to watch... what is good about it? Seriously, enlighten me...

Well, I was forced to study the prologue to the Canterbury Tales when I did English Lit O-level years and years ago. I like the idea of someone mercilessly ripping it to bits. That's it really.
I'm astounded I still like Macbeth, TBH, which I first encountered under similar circumstances.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Thankfully I abandoned English Lit after that and did more science, computer and maths based A-Levels. Mind you, I was rubbish at pure maths and not a lot better at physics, so maybe I'd have been better off with English Lit after all.

TheDoctor said:
Thankfully I abandoned English Lit after that and did more science, computer and maths based A-Levels. Mind you, I was rubbish at pure maths and not a lot better at physics, so maybe I'd have been better off with English Lit after all.

Heh heh I'm the other way round. Started with Maths, Physics and Music. Ended up with Economics, English and Music. Had a much easier time of it as a result!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Kirstie said:
Heh heh I'm the other way round. Started with Maths, Physics and Music. Ended up with Economics, English and Music. Had a much easier time of it as a result!

Well, I subsequently went into Electronics and IT, and ended up doing a degree with a heavy engineering bias, including a lot of the same stuff I'd hated in pure maths. Calculus, complex numbers and the like - it makes sense when there's a real-world application for it...

TVC

TheDoctor said:
Totally agree! Kraftwerk are one of my favourite bands, and this is so like them it's hilarious.:smile:

BBs Chaucer 'pubbe gagge' is also brilliant, as is the imitation of The Edge from U2.

Hi Doc, the DVD turned up yesterday and I watched it last night - fan-bloomin-tastic!

Top Bottom