1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watching this could be annoying...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by andyoxon, 8 Apr 2008.

1. andyoxon

andyoxon Veteran

2. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

Must admit, I like this Bill one best ... especially the badger helping from beyond the grave .... :biggrin:

3. I like the images being displayed on the triple screen background... ahhh! - the good old days.:biggrin:

4. Genius! With the images it works on so many levels. I like the musical spoofs that he does but sometimes he is also monumentally unfunny.

5. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine Staff Member

Sorry - for those of us what can't get YouTube at work...which one is this?
    *hopes it's the Kraftwerk spoof*

6. It is the Kraftwerk spoof.

7. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Excellent!:biggrin:

8. TheDoctor

Totally agree! Kraftwerk are one of my favourite bands, and this is so like them it's hilarious.:biggrin:

BBs Chaucer 'pubbe gagge' is also brilliant, as is the imitation of The Edge from U2.

9. Noooo it's the 'pubbe gagge' which I hate! So unfunny and so predictable. It's painful to watch... what is good about it? Seriously, enlighten me...

10. TheDoctor

Well, I was forced to study the prologue to the Canterbury Tales when I did English Lit O-level years and years ago. I like the idea of someone mercilessly ripping it to bits. That's it really.
    I'm astounded I still like Macbeth, TBH, which I first encountered under similar circumstances.

11. Yes me too, for English Lit A level. Which is why I don't like the BB sketch...

12. TheDoctor

Thankfully I abandoned English Lit after that and did more science, computer and maths based A-Levels. Mind you, I was rubbish at pure maths and not a lot better at physics, so maybe I'd have been better off with English Lit after all.

13. Heh heh I'm the other way round. Started with Maths, Physics and Music. Ended up with Economics, English and Music. Had a much easier time of it as a result!

14. TheDoctor

Well, I subsequently went into Electronics and IT, and ended up doing a degree with a heavy engineering bias, including a lot of the same stuff I'd hated in pure maths. Calculus, complex numbers and the like - it makes sense when there's a real-world application for it...

15. TVC

TVC Living La Mala Vida

Hi Doc, the DVD turned up yesterday and I watched it last night - fan-bloomin-tastic!