Wearing a helmet saved my life

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Stop it...............:evil:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
No.....
Stop that! Stop that now!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well, to take the OP seriously for a moment, you naysayers, I was once run over by a steam roller and a Chieftain tank (what a day that was:rolleyes:) but my head was saved and I'm able to work this PC with my eyebrows.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
rich p said:
Well, to take the OP seriously for a moment, you naysayers, I was once run over by a steam roller and a Chieftain tank (what a day that was:rolleyes:) but my head was saved and I'm able to work this PC with my eyebrows.

Your helmet saved your eyebrows? did you have a face/forehead shield? Or were you so suprised by the Steam roller/chieftan combo shocker, they were tucked under the lip of your helmet?

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
rich p said:

ah you lucky b'gger, I had the same accident without a helmet and I was killed outright.

thats the problem with these debates, Many can (I do) in all seriousness say this but theres not really much way of looking at the helmetless fatalities and saying for definite XX% would still be alive if........

Top Bottom