Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Non serious topic...........

What's the weather like near you.

South Manchester

Localised heavy down pours and thunder. Going to make an interesting commute home. Oh thunder and heavy rain - love it :thumbsup:

BenM

Veteran
Cloudy with sunny intervals. Warm all the while. Haven't had a decent thunderstorm for ages nor come to think of it decent rain. I have definitely been less wet this year on the bike compared to last year.

B.

BSRU

A Human Being
It's perfect at the moment, cool, overcast and a light tailwind. Unfortunately the rain radar shows a big shower on it's way due to arrive just as I leave.

potsy

Rambler
Came out of work at 2pm and within minutes the heavens opened,on motorway traffic was down to 25-30mph it was that bad.
Lovely and sunny 5 mins up the road,good luck later
laugh.gif
rain.gif

It warm and Sunny here :sun:.................................................................................................................................................................................................................... one minute, Heavy showers the next :rain:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
East Yorkshire, sunny/cloudy spells & a light breeze, some rain is forecast, but not arrived yet, although the forecast yesterday was for me to get rather wet on my way home, but it stayed dry all day :biggrin:

perplexed

Guru
Just done 26 and a bit miles round Sheffield and north Derbyshire.

At various points, the weather has tried to bake me, then drown me.

With a particularly interesting bit when I was high on a hill on a country lane, when it thought it would thunder, then chuck some lightening down.

Then it rained heavily some more...

And just before I got home, the weather experimented to see if it could actually blow me backwards faster than I could pedal forwards.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Not as calm as I would like... and the wind is in the wrong direction.... its Balloon time again and I like it when they come my direction. No rain though.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Starting to tip it down again - very gloomy in the direction of home, but sunny the otherway......

Waterproofs or not..............:wacko:

biking_fox

Guru
the intermittant thundery showers of SManc seem to have intensified to a continuous heavy rain. I may need to find something else to do until they stop. Really really wet.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Leeds - nice n sunny in morning, short sharp downpour around midday, nice when I popped out at 2pm, downpour about 3.30pm, nice and n sunny again.

Top Bottom