Weeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ;)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Actually, Yenners, I don't think that's funny.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

TheDoctor said:
Actually, Yenners, I don't think that's funny.

Mr Pig said:
Actually, it was :0)

Mr Pig said:
Said I was a Christian. Didn't say I was very good at it! ;0)

Guy lived didn't he? Well? So what's the problem?

:biggrin:

The stupid thing is: if you watch - the bloke who was gonna jump 'actually hangs on as he's 'pushed' - so obviously he wasnt really gonna jump ' !

Simples !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr Mag00

rising member
like the way the put him on a stretcher, NOT!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
yenrod said:
:laugh:

The stupid thing is: if you watch - the bloke who was gonna jump 'actually hangs on as he's 'pushed' - so obviously he wasnt really gonna jump ' !

Simples !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he got pushed anyway.
Feckin' hilarious.

Mr Pig

The guy who pushed him off was pretty fearless, you wouldn't have gotten me up there!

And he was prosecuted. Do you think you would get prosecuted if you just stood on the ground and shouted 'Jump!' ? ;0)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Mr Pig said:
The guy who pushed him off was pretty fearless, you wouldn't have gotten me up there!

And he was prosecuted. Do you think you would get prosecuted if you just stood on the ground and shouted 'Jump!' ? ;0)

1.gif

Mr Pig

yenrod said:

What are you laughing at? That's not funny. Man could've died and everything.

You would've thought that chucking yourself off a tower crane would be a pretty sure way to kill yourself. I mean it's not like taking a drug overdose is it? Get the dose wrong doing that and you might end up accidentally having a good time!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
thomas said:
I assumed from your comment that he'd be pushed to his death...not pushed to saftey.

+1

The guy had the right idea, push him onto the bag instead of trying to drag/carry him down, if he was a fireman or a rozzer they probably would have saluted him.

Top Bottom