Weehoo Igo - recommended?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

macbikes

Never used one but I would be very tempted by that price. Our local bike shops hire them out so maybe you could try one first?

Sandra6

Veteran
Haven't tried one personally, but I've had a look at them in the flesh, and they do look pretty good.
One of the guys at the shop that sells them has one and told me they were great -but he would if he wanted to sell one wouldn't he?! lol. He said they've had a child of 12 in it and still got up a pace!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Someone has one up the school and says they are fab - i would love one & constantly trawl for one 2nd hand locally as they are £300 new!

Some friends of ours are currently on day 2 of a tour with their grandkids using 2 Weehoo iGo's. I'm sure Steve & Dodie would give you a comprehensive answer to any questions were you to post a query on his journal's guestbook. He has already looked at quite a few options and ruled things in and out in one of the pages in his journal. I think they are expecting to be on tour for 1-2 weeks.

PS - Steve likes to be online everynight, so guestbook queries will get answered reasonably promptly, taking the US/Canadian time zone into account.

Top Bottom