Weinmann Dynamic Brakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stewartdiver

Hi,

I have just bought a pair of their dual pivot Dynamic brakes which I am in the process of autosoling before fitting to a newly resprayed frame, however this is my first resoration project and am unsure of the order in which the washers etc should go when attaching them to the bike. I know this is probably a very simple task, but don't want to damage my newly sprayed frame.

From reading this forum , I understand that one is for the front and one for the rear, based on the length of the bolt that goes through the frame
I've had a look on Velobase to see if they have a copy of the components list, but as they stop short of when this product was produced.

Thanks in advance

Stewart

RecordAceFromNew

Swinging Member
I take it you have gone through the 19 Weinmann catalogues at Velobase? The only other thing I can suggest is to take a look at Classic Lightweights' reference to the Dynamic and check out the Synchron and a recent Shimano, and perhaps the late great Sheldon's insightful comments on what options are available if fitting turned out to be problematic - that article saved my bacon when I restored mine.

Top Bottom