well I got up this morning....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neslon

And looked out the window. Great news, all ice & snow gone. Roads clear for the first time since mid december. 5 mins down the road, BLIZZARD STARTS. Been going since first thing. If don't post tonite, someone send out a Saint Bernard. ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Stranded at work...good god !!!!

Tipping it down 'ere - drizzel....ergh

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Had a snow-enforced day off yesterday and it's chucking it down with rain now, lovely.
Take it easy neslon, hope you get home safe.

OP
OP
N

neslon

well, what a place! The big problem on the way home was the blinding sunshine. Blue sky, barely a cloud, all snow gone. Forecast tomorrow is beautiful sunshine followed by heavy snow. I need one of those tour support cars with a choice of bike and kit following me around.

Sam Kennedy

Nelson, where in Newcastle are you? Just as I left the house this morning all the snow started :S

There's always one cyclist I see going in the opposite direction along freeman road, that isn't you is it? :biggrin:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
By the way, did anyone else open this thread and feel dissapointment that it didnt have a more "bluesy" tome to it

"Well I woke up this Morning...NER - NER - NER - NUH
In world full of hurt NER - NER - NER - NUH
My Woman had left me...
....and I Had to CYCLE-TO-WOOORK, yeah that's the: CC Blues...oh yeah that's the: CC Blues"

is it just me?

D

Deleted member 1258

jonny jeez said:
By the way, did anyone else open this thread and feel dissapointment that it didnt have a more "bluesy" tome to it

"Well I woke up this Morning...NER - NER - NER - NUH
In world full of hurt NER - NER - NER - NUH
My Woman had left me...
....and I Had to CYCLE-TO-WOOORK, yeah that's the: CC Blues...oh yeah that's the: CC Blues"

is it just me?

Just keep taking the tablets you'll be fine.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sleet and hail for me on the way home, this morning i faced black ice , the 4 miles or so of cycle path i currently use where slick with whiteness so i just took my time , i let the guys with wide tyres have fun.

23 mm slicks on ice ......interesting.

Top Bottom