we've been invaded!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Hordes of glasweegies have decended upon manchester for the footie. Crates of stella on thier shoulders (8.00 AM). It's going to be bedlam! The last time this happened (when celtic came down for Keano's testimonial) there was 3 inches of broken glass from Trafford bar to Miles platting. I'm not looking forward to the ride home.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
A group of lads were heading into town on the train I normally get - cans were open (and songs being sung) - 6:40am!

Renard

A big big day for the Teddy Bears (Gers)
icon_smile_big.gif
. I was supposed to be a part of the horde but due to circumstances couldn't go. Hadn't a hope in hell of a ticket but just wanted to feel a part of it. Biggest night for the club in my memory. My brother, cousin and numerous pals are already down there. I am going to be a nervous wreck all day
icon_smile_shock.gif

Hope everything goes well tonight and that you have a puncture free day :tongue:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Renard said:
A big big day for the Teddy Bears (Gers)
icon_smile_big.gif
. I was supposed to be a part of the horde but due to circumstances couldn't go. Hadn't a hope in hell of a ticket but just wanted to feel a part of it. Biggest night for the club in my memory. My brother, cousin and numerous pals are already down there. I am going to be a nervous wreck all day
icon_smile_shock.gif

Hope everything goes well tonight and that you have a puncture free day :biggrin:

Are they going to play anyone up front or just park the bus and wait for the penalty shoot-out?:tongue::evil:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's busy - loads of them in the bars from Didsbury, Withington, Rusholme - all on the pop and singing... busy on Oxford Road as well.

cannondale boy

Über Member
I would not like to be a cyclist tomorrow, as their will be shards of glass all over the place. Good luck if you live in manchester!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
cannondale boy said:
I would not like to be a cyclist tomorrow, as their will be shards of glass all over the place. Good luck if you live in manchester!
But when it's cleared up, you'll say "where did al the glass-go?"
(groan, that was awful!)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh dear, Piccadilly's screen failed, so it's kicked off in Manchester. Looks like a right tip - rubbish everywhere, some idiots fighting with the police....joy.

Top Bottom