What a lovely day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Halfmanhalfbike

Über Member
Just been out for a 30 mile ride. It's lovely out there. Sun shining, warm, lambs in the fields, birds singing.

1st ride of the year in shorts as well.

It's great to ride a bike on a day like this:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Been pretty overcast here with some sunny spells - and misty first thing - nice though - did a quick 16 hilly miles in 54 minutes before 9am, then spent 3-4 hours in the garden tidying up - looks 'smashing' now.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Absolutely lovely ride today. Was really enjoying it until my wife and I were overtaken (going up a hill) by a guy well into his 70's riding an even older bike than ours. That put us to shame, being overtaken by someone over 30 years our senior :thumbsup:. He even turned round to have a chat with us before shooting off again at the speed of light.

derall

Guru
BigonaBianchi said:
dunno bout shorts yet, but it was a crackng day out there

I was in shorts - and light summer shirt too, and glorious it was. Looks like more of the same today. Passed a few people yesterday who were still wearing full winter kit - tights and heavy looking jackets - and don't know how they weren't melting.

I have annual leave for a week, starting Wednesday, so will make the most of today as it's bound to be snowing whilst I'm off work.

ELL

Über Member
another lovely day by the looks of things and I'm ill:cursing::biggrin:

My first was this morning - 27 miles 1hr 55 mins Littlehampton, Arundel, Fontwell, Bognor Regis, and Middleton.
The Chichester guys(?) are having a time trial on the A27, but my breakfast was already planned with the wife - so I couldn't take part(!).

Nice in shorts, and short sleeve shirt, and not a bad trial for my forthcoming journey to Pompey/IoW in May......need more miles tho'!

Top Bottom