What a lucky trucker!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nearly there

Veteran
Lucky man

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:eek: He certainly was lucky to get away with that. What a mess!

A nasty cynical thought has just occurred to me; how fortunate they are that it was all caught on a good quality camera for the insurance claim!:whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
haven't clicked on your link, but it's probrably about the truck and trailer going over the edge in the snow. Saw it on the news today.
Very lucky escape for the tow truck driver who jumped before it went over. The truck driver suffered a few broken bones. Amazing footage.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
(Yes Ian, that's the one.)

The cameraman and the tow-truck driver must have felt really sick watching the truck disappear down that cliff with the driver still in it. They must have thought that the emergency services would be retrieving his corpse later on.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
(Yes Ian, that's the one.)

The cameraman and the tow-truck driver must have felt really sick watching the truck disappear down that cliff with the driver still in it. They must have thought that the emergency services would be retrieving his corpse later on.
I'll bet they did. Looking at it again it's probably only the fact there were trees to slow the fall that saved his life.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
I saw that this morning! its like a scene off Ice Road Truckers.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I saw that this morning! its like a scene off Ice Road Truckers.

Yes, I was reminded of the recent series where they sent Ice Road truckers to work in the Himalayas. I remember there was a lot of shouting along the lines of 'Holy Crap!', and they stayed on the roads. God knows what this trucker was saying!

(actually, I guess it would have been a Homer Simpson style "Oooof! Ow! Ow! D'oh! Ow! Ooof!... " etc...)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ice Road Truckers must be something else! (I've never watched it.)

I've never watched Ice Road Truckers itself, I just saw the series where they sent some of the truckers to India to work the Himalayan passes. 'Culture shock' just doesn't do it justice....

Top Bottom