What an absolute glorious day today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
I like nothing.

Saw the day briefly on my ride to work it was dark when I came out.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Headed out on the bents with a new friend. Wonderful to travel together in the sunshine. Slow up hills. Fast down. Took in Bromley, Keston, West Wickham, Penge, Crystal Palace, and back to Hayes to finish.

Agree with OP. An absolutely glorious day. :tongue:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Arollsopp... ha! I also took in Bromley & Keston, then on to Downe, up the Cudham Hill, back to Orpington.

Maz

Guru
It was a lovely day today. Went for a spin on the bike and loved it. I find it a great way to unwind and, for a short while at least, forget about everything else going on in life, work etc.

Melvil

Twas even sunny in Scotland today (apart from the approach of the grey sludge / rain in the afternoon).

yello

Well, it's a cracking day here in central France too. Took the fixed on the club ride this morning (because it was a flat route planned for today) and really really enjoyed it. Haven't been on the fixed for near on a couple of months and fell in love with it again!

It was bleddy cold first thing too (5 or 6c) but the light was magical; so clear. First day of the hunting season too, so we passed many a huntsman patrolling the fields. A truly glorious day all around.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
sounds great Yello, today was another glorious day here.. went out at 8am for a quick 10 miler, then again this afternoon for another... hopefully this weather is going to last through this week for my commute

mondobongo

Über Member
Was a lovely day up here as well though more than a little fresh on open ground. Shot out straight after the Worlds for a nice brisk ride.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
ianrauk said:
Arollsopp... ha! I also took in Bromley & Keston, then on to Downe, up the Cudham Hill, back to Orpington.

Sounds lovely, and looking to be another nice one today. Pity I'm stuck in the office really. I work from home, and can actually hear my bike clinking at me, "come play.... come play..."

Oh! Looking at your footer, I think my companion for the ride was your co-ordinator! I think he rather enjoyed taking the Fujin out. That thing is low and fast. Compared to my SMGTe, he whips along (particularly when passing under the pram stoppers local councils seem to pepper cycle paths with), but the odd unmade section of road more than made up for dragging front and rear suspension and wide tyres up the hills :rolleyes:

Looking to do this again some time soon. If you push him, he'll probably bring the Fujin on the next family ride. He's a lot more stable than he thinks :rolleyes:

Top Bottom