What are the bike parts websites you use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Okay so I've got the following in my favourites:

CRC
Wiggle
Parker International
Merlin Cycles
Ribble

I know there are others, can anybody give me some links? I'm after a cassette, a chain ring and maybe a Flite saddle if the price is right and I don't win any of three auctions going on Ebay right now.

Dave Harding Cyclesports are regular advertisers on eBay. I have used them three times now - always next day, always communicative ie: 'we have your order / we are posting it now' etc and of course, the price is right.
Depends what you need / want I suppose...
www.dhcyclesport.co.uk
I use your list too RR -Wiggle via the CTC.

Got my last cassette from Parker as I wanted to try the BBB range of compatibles and save a few squid, along with KMC chains - although 'saving money' is a euphemism for 'buying an extra bit because the first thing was cheaper than the most expensive you have seen it elsewhere...':wacko:

Use Ribble/Parkers/CRC/Wiggle mainly but have used DHcyclesport and Highonbikes on Ebay. Wiggle seems to have gone downhill a bit.. certainly alot of stuff isnt in stock. Ribble seem to process my orders instantaneously as do CRC. Another quibble with Wiggle is S*ittylink couriers.. its cheaper and faster for me to use standard royal mail delivery than pay extra to have it delivered slower..(you can tell I'm waiting on something right now !!!) It got to Belfast at 11:30am yesterday morning...that last 80 miles is a killer.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
I have used Dave Harding (eBay) and Ribble - both offer free postage over £50 odd quids worth of gear and are communicative and prompt.

Re the eBay auctions - Ok you will lose a few items but if you stick with it you should get what you are looking for at the right price.

+1 for High on Bikes, via ebay - very quick service!

rich p said:
Yeah, stop going on Dayvo:evil:

Is that the lot that are linked to where you did your mechanic's course and how did it go by the way?

Yes, the one and same Alf Webb!

I passed! Now got a C&G certificate as a bike mech! :thumbsdown:

But apart from fixing a puncture this morning, I've not done any repairs or fettling since I've been back in Norway! :tongue:

Top Bottom