What are you doing with your freebie day off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Ms. Admin went to stay with Grandma last night, and is off to Sundown Adventure Land for the day, so me and Mrs. Admin have had a really long lie-in and a pretty lazy day so far.

Managed to get Ms. Admin's Easter egg and currently luxuriating with an 'obscene' cappucino in the posh cafe down the road.

What are you guys and girls up to?

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Trying to decide -- holiday or planet x nano????

It's all Fossyants' fault.;)

MrRidley

Just back from the LBS, putting money towards my new bike for upgrading some components etc, then going for some dinner with the wife and kids.

TVC

Finished work at 1pm for a whole week ;):wahhey::laugh:

Just showered and shaved to get the grime off me and so a relaxing afternoon, with some time here on the pc working out the route to my nieces new house at Woolley because were off to meet my brand new grand niece tomorrow:hello::bravo:. Also, given that I'm out all tomorrow I'm getting my stuff sorted for the sportive on Sunday [note to self: go buy some beer for Sunday evening.]

Ah, happy days!

aJohnson

Nothing :laugh:

Well I've got two weeks off ;)

I have just finished replacing all the parts in the toilet cistern, bolts were rusted solid and it was a bugger to get apart. I am now going to the pub.

D

Deleted member 1258

Nothing, first day of for months, misses is out all day. I was planning a ride to Catthorpe this morning and some gardening this afternoon, but got up this morning and it was p****** down, and its been p****** down of and on all day. So I have been dossing round the house all day doing nowt.

Will1985

Über Member
Up at 6:30 - an hour early for me - to race an open 10 mile TT. Rode there in cold, damp, and headwindy conditions, finished 8th in 22:43, then sailed home with a nice tailwind. Beat some big names too so I'm happy.
Now I'm just waiting for the tea and cake to appear on the kitchen table in about half an hour! Why can't we have more days like this?!?

Top Bottom