What attracts you more to the opposite sex?

What would you prefer?

• Fit Body - Not So Good Looks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Good Looks - Out Of Shape Body

• Must Have Both

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Re-arrange the following words:

Port
Storm
In
Any
A

;)

A female with a sense of humour, wit, honesty, intelligence, interesting interests;), sporty, nature/outdoor-loving, unbiased and not prejudiced, non-materialistic, having the 'right' attitude, attractive personality and looks/figure (pref. 5'8"+)!

Not too much to ask for, is it!? ;)

Wolf04

Dayvo said:
A female with a sense of humour, wit, honesty, intelligence, interesting interests;), sporty, nature/outdoor-loving, unbiased and not prejudiced, non-materialistic, having the 'right' attitude, attractive personality and looks/figure (pref. 5'8"+)!

Not too much to ask for, is it!? ;)

Has she got a sister?

PashleyPrincess

Dayvo said:

Not too much to ask for, is it!? :ohmy:

I like a man with an open mind ;)

graham56

Guru
Fit body. As the old saying goes" you`re not looking at the mantlepiece while you`re poking the fire" ;)

Noodley

graham56 said:
Fit body. As the old saying goes" you`re not looking at the mantlepiece while you`re poking the fire" :ohmy:

No point having a fire if you can't sit back and enjoy it after all the poking...;)

Noodley

sticky sherbert said:
so wot we are saying is that first and foremost the actuall poking is the important thing!

Before one has to poke a fire, one needs to see the benefit in having a fire to start with.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I prefer a fine face with expression rather then the collected works of Max Factor.
I am less concerned about the body type as long as it is attractive to me. Tall, short, fat, thin, don't matter so much as long as it is in proprtion to itself and to the head and face.

The thing that gets me going is personality every time and my 'lust' learns very quickly to associate the physical behind the personality as being attractive and sexy.

My attraction fetish has to be the nose, long, thin and straight. Don't like little upturned noses or flat and broad noses. Noses are important, the central defining feature of a face.

graham56

Guru
Night Train said:
I prefer a fine face with expression rather then the collected works of Max Factor.
I am less concerned about the body type as long as it is attractive to me. Tall, short, fat, thin, don't matter so much as long as it is in proprtion to itself and to the head and face.

The thing that gets me going is personality every time and my 'lust' learns very quickly to associate the physical behind the personality as being attractive and sexy.

My attraction fetish has to be the nose, long, thin and straight. Don't like little upturned noses or flat and broad noses. Noses are important, the central defining feature of a face.

So you fancy Pinnochio then?;):ohmy:

Top Bottom