What celebrity would you like a fight with

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Elton John for me.

Don't know why but his appearance on any medium of the media creates a growl of hatred from this normally placid person

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Whilst I deplore violence in all forms, and wouldn't hurt a fly, I must agree there are some 'celebs' that (IMO) are in dire need of a slap on the chops to bring them back down a few pegs.

Simon (Half-mast trousers and tangerine smuggling, badger haired) Cowell
Elton John
George Michael
Liam Gallagher
Jay KY??? (Jammiqeey?)
Jordan (I'd never hit a woman - she isn't one, so I will make an exception)
Susan Boyle
Newsreaders (the ones that instead of reading the news try to 'scare' people with sensationalist reporting)
'Sexy' weather girls - cover up or join a strip club
Breakfast TV presenters who slag off adventure sports - Just after a piece on balooning/skiing/parachuting/kayaking was on they all say words to the effect of, "I wouldn't do that, it doesn't look safe"
All BBC presenters
All soap 'actors' they need to learn that acting isn't just about screaming someone's name every 5 minutes.

Got to go, tea's ready.

[mulled wine is taking a toll - he he]

Wigsie

Nincompoop
ComedyPilot said:
Whilst I deplore violence in all forms, and wouldn't hurt a fly, I must agree there are some 'celebs' that (IMO) are in dire need of a slap on the chops to bring them back down a few pegs.

Simon (Half-mast trousers and tangerine smuggling, badger haired) Cowell
Elton John
George Michael
Liam Gallagher
Jay KY??? (Jammiqeey?)
Jordan (I'd never hit a woman - she isn't one, so I will make an exception)
Susan Boyle
Newsreaders (the ones that instead of reading the news try to 'scare' people with sensationalist reporting)
'Sexy' weather girls - cover up or join a strip club
Breakfast TV presenters who slag off adventure sports - Just after a piece on balooning/skiing/parachuting/kayaking was on they all say words to the effect of, "I wouldn't do that, it doesn't look safe"
All BBC presenters
All soap 'actors' they need to learn that acting isn't just abourt screaming someone's name every 5 minutes.

Got to go, tea's ready.

[mulled wine is taking a toll - he he]

So you're an angry drunk? :tongue:

I would like a scrap with Cowell too though, and Louis Walsh... I hate that smug little irish weasel! :biggrin::evil:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
dan_bo said:
Gordon Ramsey. That G&T advert? I'd pay for it to be pea shingle instead of ice cubes.

Hope you are a bit tasty in a scrap dan... or Ramsey may kick your ar*e! :biggrin:

Happiness Stan

Greedo said:
Elton John for me.

Don't know why but his appearance on any medium of the media creates a growl of hatred from this normally placid person

So you would pick a fight with a middle aged overweight homosexual? Hardly seems fair.

Norm

Kylie. In jelly. :biggrin:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Happiness Stan said:
So you would pick a fight with a middle aged overweight homosexual? Hardly seems fair.

I never said it would be a fair fight :biggrin:

Plus you don't know what age I am?

gbb

Legendary Member
Phillip Schofield (sp)...he's got a 'punch me' face and winds me up...noisy little sh1t, why can't he just talk instead of that frenzied shouting.
He'd do for me :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Norm said:
Kylie. In jelly. :tongue:

You're thinking the same way as me...

Well, not exactly the same way, of course, I'm thinking David Tennant, in chocolate sauce. I'd fight, but not to win....:biggrin:

Norm

Arch said:
You're thinking the same way as me...

Well, not exactly the same way, of course...
Shame. I'd have bought tickets. :biggrin:

In the spirit of the original post, David Blaine has a face I'd never tire of slapping. Although the same could be said of most illusionists.

Top Bottom