What do you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

Comming to the end of my ride on the gower today, theres a long drag. Came up behind this guy spinning away . Sat behind him about 20m for a bit but got bored so passed him with a cheery hello & wave. Looked across and God he was suffering. Anyway after passing him there was an awful wail Aarrrgh and afew expletives. I looked back he semed to be O.k. so I assumed they were aimed at me. I felt really guilty. He was on a decent enough bike and had all the gear on. Shuold i not have passed him or just not said anything. What do you do?

Leave him to it!

OP
OP
lukesdad

lukesdad

User3094 said:
Next time, at the top of your voice, in the style of a formula 1 car, as you pass, shout

"meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooow"

Whats a cat got to do with it:wacko:

potsy

Rambler
Maybe he was just a bit mental;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nope.............. dispatch them............

Your gain for riding every day in all weathers.............. :biggrin:

UNLESS...it's a CC run and we stick together..........

gavintc

Guru
My routine is to catch, draft for a bit to get your breath back and then power past. I do not look back, but it bloody hurts for the next few mins hoping that you have broken clean.

potsy

Rambler
gavintc said:
My routine is to catch, draft for a bit to get your breath back and then power past. I do not look back, but it bloody hurts for the next few mins hoping that you have broken clean.
I do this too but the only ones I catch tend to be scallies on full sussers or people bringing home their shopping with the carrier bags on the handles:biggrin:

Top Bottom