What do you eat on Boxing Day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

A big platter of meats, cheeses and salmon with salad and crusty bread.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
A big platter of meats, cheeses and salmon with salad and crusty bread.

That would as a starter
glutton.gif

ventoux50

Fry Up, everything that was left over goes in the pan, fried in olive oil until its nicely brown and crispy at the bottom, served up with Hendersons Relish - The Dogs Dangly's !!

Tomorrow something completely different - prawn and egg curry Yum !

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Leftover beef wellington, leftover pigs in blankets, cold cuts (ham, turkey, pastrami), pork pie, pickled onions, and mustard and caribbean hot sauce on the side.

Today I had braised steak :tongue:

Not sure what I will be having on Boxing Day yet though.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Bubble & squeak (left over mash/cabbage/carrot/stuffing/chopped roast spuds) all fried in butter & olive oil, then oven baked - served with baked beans, left over sprouts & quorn roast... to full to eat pudding :ohmy:

jayonabike