What do you think?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cab

I think that you should refrain from humouring them by paying any attention to that kind of drivel.

Frankly, the right thing to do (if you feel the need to do anything) is to write to the appropriate bus company and ask whether posting pictures of cyclists not breaking the law and bellyaching about it online is a good idea. Don't post on youtube about it, don't humour them by posting here about it (because I've no doubt that they watch here like you watch there).

Bottom line; Bloodbus is a waste of your time, you've won the argument on that anyway, so don't keep poking at it. Its like a scab that you can't stop picking at. Leave it alone or it'll go all manky again.

You're such a good bloke, but you need to learn to let this go.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
It's just bus drivers letting off steam... after all, it is a shite, poorly-paid and now under-regulated job. Just ignore them.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Guys,

You got me wrong! I'm not worried about what they are saying on bloodbus! I am just interested in the fact that people think that pulling to the head of the queue is so wrong. I don't do it myself generally ( I tend to filter to one or two cars back) but on the video in question I don't think there was much wrong, although he could have taken a more central position, and he may have crossed the line.

I should have linked the video and not the thread. Sorry! :biggrin::smile:

So that's what people do for employment when they fail the IQ test for the chicken packing plant. I always wondered.

nethalus

Catrike UK said:
So that's what people do for employment when they fail the IQ test for the chicken packing plant. I always wondered.

Bet you don't even register on the IQ scale mate. Actually bus driving is a respectful, good earning job. At least I work and I pay my taxes, NI etc. I bet you have to keep popping down the dole hole, because no one would employ a total turd brain like you!

spindrift

nethalus, you appear unbalanced to me. Filtering is entirely legal, you were not "cut up" as you claim, the cyclist did nothing wrong.

See an anger management counseller or get another job, muppet.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Catrike UK said:

To be fair, this isn't a fair comment. The vast majority of bus drivers are very good and I have had a lot of good experiences with them. I believe that nethalus is a good bus driver, but that she has got wound up about something that really isn't a problem, just a misunderstanding.

It's best not to generalise like that. People often generalise about cyclists to our detriment. Read my signature! :smile:

nethalus

I mean for F**k's sake Magnatom this guy pushes in a queue like he owns the bloody road, on a difficult junction to get round, as it has no filter light for right turners. I bet he wouldn't like it if I did that to him.
I wouldn't dream of pushing to the front of a queue. My parents taught me manners you see. Unlike some of the neaderthals that seem to frequent this forum, who think the behaviour of this chap is acceptable.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

nethalus said:
Bet you don't even register on the IQ scale mate. Actually bus driving is a respectful, good earning job. At least I work and I pay my taxes, NI etc. I bet you have to keep popping down the dole hole, because no one would employ a total turd brain like you!

Nethalus, he overstepped the mark (in my opinion). However, lets not start trading insults.

I made the mistake of linking bloodbus, instead of directly to the video. My apologies. I don't want to stir up that hornets nest again. However, I saw your video and I disagree with your sentiment. I just wanted to balance the argument.

magnatom said:
To be fair, this isn't a fair comment. The vast majority of bus drivers are very good and I have had a lot of good experiences with them. I believe that nethalus is a good bus driver, but that she has got wound up about something that really isn't a problem, just a misunderstanding.

It's best not to generalise like that. People often generalise about cyclists to our detriment. Read my signature! :smile:

I'm just going off the general quality of the posts. In Medway I have never had a problem with a bus driver except for once three years ago when a muppet passed me then immediately pulled into a bus stop, but as I am on the local transport planning board with his boss I had a word and he was suitably admonished, and to his credit, when he next saw me he pulled along side opened the doors and apologised so fair does.

Top Bottom