What do you weigh?

What do you weigh - in Imperial!

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
5' 8" and 11st 4lb. Never goes above 11st 7lb.

When I got married 30 years ago I was 10st 10lb, so I guess you could say all that home cooking down the decades has made me balloon by a whole 8lb!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm 6ft 1 inch and weigh just over 11 stones. I used to resemble a sprinter when i was 13 and a half stone with a 43 inch chest, but 5 years ago i had to have a major cancer op' where they cut one of my beloved pecs away. I lost 1 and a half stone in a week after the op', then a further half a stone in the following months.
I can tell that i'm on the thin side and that cycling makes me loose even more weight, but i couldn't live without it and it keeps me healthy so sod how i look, it's how i feel inside that matters.
Besides, BW''s achievements have made being skinny fashionable and shown the world that thin isn't unhealthy!:highfive:

soulful dog

Veteran
First time in my life I've ever been near the bottom end of a weight scale!

*cough* I'll ignore the fact I'm a fairly small female and most of the other responses are from guys who are pretty tall in comparison - and the fact I probably need to lose a stone to be my ideal weight *cough*.

Cheered me up no end ^_^

Seem to have levelled at 13 stone and wish to lose a bit more for the end of the racing season. My priority has been the Etape thus far but now I want to lose a bit more weight and then some more. Ideal weight for me at 5'10 would be just under 12 stone.

aJohnson

You are thin!!

I know, I never seem to put on any weight. And it's not like I'm not eating enough or eating unhealthy foods.

defy-one

Weighed myself this morning .. 14st 2lbs. So i've lost a stone in weight.
At 5ft 11 i need to lose another stone,but really pleased thus far :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
OK, we've had weight - but as others have put, using BMI might be a bit better.
Even BMI does not take into account body type , if your and meso/endomorph you will never be on the low end of the BMI scale.
If i get below 10 stone 7 llb i just feel to week and i hover around 10 stone 11-12 , the only time i was heavier was when i did less endurance work and more martial arts / weights when i was around 12 stone at 5 foot 7 "

Top Bottom