What exactly happened to Megan Markle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrowfoot

Veteran
I understood Diana's bitterness over Charles' infidelity leading to the interview. I am aware that low-life Daily Mail and the media were trolling MM non-stop but does anyone know what's the beef with the Palace exactly.

Dragging Oprah out of retirement, bidding war over the rights, CBS Broadcast scheduled for 7th March???

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Needs loads of dosh now to fund their lifestyle and security...

Slick

Guru
I'm not sure it's all down to Megan. He's bound to have some negative feelings after seeing what his mother had to endure. Understandable that he doesn't want his wife and life to face the same scrutiny. I think he's quite right to get out if that's what he feels he needs to do to guarantee success in life but I would think even more of him and her if they could do it quietly and preferably without the chat show nonsense.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

BoldonLad

Veteran
I'm not sure it's all down to Megan. He's bound to have some negative feelings after seeing what his mother had to endure. Understandable that he doesn't want his wife and life to face the same scrutiny. I think he's quite right to get out if that's what he feels he needs to do to guarantee success in life but I would think even more of him and her if they could do it quietly and preferably without the chat show nonsense.
+1 ;)

Rocky

Reprobate
It's a plot I tell you.
An evil scheme organised by the Tories and a tame BBC to take the focus off the awarding of multi million pound Covid related contracts to companies owned by party donors and their families.
And to distract us from the shocking news that Dilyn wee’d on a visiting diplomat’s hand bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom