What exactly happened to Megan Markle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I think Harry may come to regret allowing his wife to have too much her own way.
God forbid allowing a woman her own way. They'll be wanting the vote next....

BoldonLad

Veteran
I am somewhat intrigued by constant reference to the "gutter tabloids", and, their supposed influence. According to Google, the combined circulation of the two main contenders (Mail and Express), their combined circulation is less than 1.5million, in a population of 66 million, not exactly a high uptake. Why do we assume they have so much influence?

winjim

✊🏻✊🏾 🌈 😷
I am somewhat intrigued by constant reference to the "gutter tabloids", and, their supposed influence. According to Google, the combined circulation of the two main contenders (Mail and Express), their combined circulation is less than 1.5million, in a population of 66 million, not exactly a high uptake. Why do we assume they have so much influence?
The Daily Mail's website is ridiculously popular though.

Rocky

Reprobate
My post referred to the gutter press.....you seem to have missed the Barclay Brother (there's only one of them now) and Murdoch from the Google search.

Oldhippy

Über Member
I am not sure why it is even news at all when there are so many things that need addressing across the world.

BoldonLad

Veteran
Do you measure influence by circulation of print copies? Probably not in 2021 :headshake:
OK, "hits" on their website(s)?

I just find the assumption that the "gutter press" have such a significant influence, interesting. Personally, I have not bought or read a Newspaper, in the past 5-10 years (unless you count Private Eye as a Newspaper), and, I don't think I am unique, but, surprise, surprise, I still have views/opinions.

Adam4868

Guru
It's not just them though...were drop fed sh1te from the papers and the tv.All of a sudden Morgan is some sort of moral crusader because he's calling Johnson out ? What to massage his own ego a bit.Although I do like the way Markle seems to make his p1ss boil !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom