what has Cyclechat done for you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
cycling club that suits me right down to the ground.

Try pumping yer tyres up.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Cyclechat has given me so much, though mostly that community feeling. When I first started cycling I had few cycling friends to turn to for information and CC has helped with advice on clothes, lights (please stop feeding this addiction ;)), bike maintenance and safety!!

I've had someone come to my house and help sort out gears, and many a time I've had CC on giving me advice on how to solve my latest muddle in mechanical matters! I've done a couple of rides and ought to do more!!

I've laughed so much at some of the posts (Vernon and Bonj get special mentions) and cried with you too. I guess you are my cycling family:thumbsup:.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I've picked up a few good tech / mechanical tips.
I've had great encouragement to complete challenges and rides, 15 "likes" after a 50k ride is almost better than a hot bath.

There are a few trolling dicks but generally the people here are good souls, and it's a good place to waste half an hour while strictly come dancing is on.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General

Yes, can someone please hunt him down and bring him back here?He started the photography competition thread, either as Bonj or Bonj 2.
And if I'm correct, @summerdays 's avatar stems from the time we all changed our avatar to versions of Bonj's. :laugh:

Top Bottom