What have those poor Milkshakes done wrong?

dutchguylivingintheuk

So you might have read on the news, earlier last week and therefore Mr Robbinson has been ''attacked with and milkshake'' Leaving the poor milkshare being wasted on the cold floor, Today a £5.25 Five guys Milkshake suffered a similar fate while a Mr Farage was targeted.
Both cases seem to be the work of evil left forces, this pop's up a few questions:

1. How to decide what flavor to throw? Is that different for a left or right ''target''
2. Do you pretend to have a conversation or do you just go for the waste?
3. Can you still claim to be an ecowarrior?
4. If this is a trend, would'nt it be easyer to load op firetrucks with milkshakes? due to the increased volume they can carry
5. Did the remain-radical at least use a refilable milkshake cup?
6. What's next? How do we know what evil schemes they are plotting?
7. Should we ban the sale of Milkshakes just in case?

Brompton Bruce

Coffeeeeeeeee pleeeeease
Calling someone Mr Robbinson (sic) and Mr Farage gives them a certain level of respectability that they do no deserve. They are racists. Robbinson is also thug and a criminal.

OP
dutchguylivingintheuk

dutchguylivingintheuk

Calling someone Mr Robbinson (sic) and Mr Farage gives them a certain level of respectability that they do no deserve. They are racists. Robbinson is also thug and a criminal.
I think that might be a reason why somebody would travel from Newcastle just to spend £5.25 to waste a milkshake. They can't be called Mr they are evil and so on. The murderer of Jo Cox had similar toughts so my question where do you draw the line? Milkshake, Gun, Knife?

Brompton Bruce

Coffeeeeeeeee pleeeeease
I think that might be a reason why somebody would travel from Newcastle just to spend £5.25 to waste a milkshake. They can't be called Mr they are evil and so on. The murderer of Jo Cox had similar toughts so my question where do you draw the line? Milkshake, Gun, Knife?
Again you are misquoting me. All I’ve said is that they are getting a level of respect they don’t deserve as racists.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Oh come on.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
where do you draw the line? Milkshake, Gun, Knife?
Do people die when having milkshake thrown on them? No.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Do people die when having a gun fired at them. Yes, quite often.
Do people die when having a knife stuck in them. Yes, quite often.

Hope that helps.

OP
dutchguylivingintheuk

dutchguylivingintheuk

Again you are misquoting me. All I’ve said is that they are getting a level of respect they don’t deserve as racists.
Yes and i did not change your quote, however for you they don't need to get that level of respect, for others that's the same for Mr Corbyn and so on. The trend now happening is going over the line of no phycical contact yes for now the only victims are a wasted milkshake and a suit and some twitter jokes. But i think it is fundamentally wrong no matter how i think about the individuals involved

Hope that helps.
Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn was gunned down by an left wing lunatic, in the weeks before he was attacked with dirt/shoot and blood pies, eggs and all kind of stuff. Surely the murderer was a lunatic, but there was something going on before the murder and that is called legitimacy of violence.
Sure the only victims now are those poor milkshakes whose dreams of being consumed by a human will never come true, but if we find this acceptable what is next?

Last edited:

Hope that helps.
They don't die from being hit with an egg either. But you will get sent to jail for egging a politician, and not even a hard-boiled egg.

Top Bottom