What have you learnt of a Woman of any use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
How they remove their tops by crossing their arms across the front, grab hold of the bottom of the shirt, pull upwards twisting their arms and pulling the shirt over their heads.

It took me ages to master this, it solved the problem of how to remove my cycling shirts with short zips in when I am covered in sweat on a hot summers day or being on the turbo and they are stuck to my body. The alternative was always to cool off till the shirt dried out a bit or try removing it and end up being stuck in it like a strait jacket and looking like a pillock.

Can't think of anything else though :sad:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
I tried to do that thing where they can take a bra off with their top still on with my bib longs. Needless to say it didn't work.

yenrod

zacklaws said:
How they remove their tops by crossing their arms across the front, grab hold of the bottom of the shirt, pull upwards twisting their arms and pulling the shirt over their heads.

It took me ages to master this, it solved the problem of how to remove my cycling shirts with short zips in when I am covered in sweat on a hot summers day or being on the turbo and they are stuck to my body. The alternative was always to cool off till the shirt dried out a bit or try removing it and end up being stuck in it like a strait jacket and looking like a pillock.

Can't think of anything else though :sad:

Good idea BUT i dont feel its only used by women !

Amanda P

Legendary Member
"You know what to do. So just relax and keep doing it", she said.

She was a trombone teacher.

And we were talking about playing trombone.

bobg

Über Member
However,
how to make a turban out of a wet towel when I'm having an Omar Shariff moment,

that a 1" square if butter is approx 1 ozs

How to clean up a broken egg with salt

thats about 35 years worth of accumulated knowledge.....

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
upsidedown said:
I tried to do that thing where they can take a bra off with their top still on with my bib longs. Needless to say it didn't work.
Depends how loose your sleeves are - can't be done unless the braces on your bib are stretchy and you can get one hand up the opposite sleeve... :smile:

[that is, assuming you were going to take the bottom half off in the normal way once you had got the straps off your shoulders...

...or am I just taking your comment far too seriously?]

Top Bottom