What have you learnt today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Three for me.

• Something about litters - it's common for young dogs to have only one puppy.
  • The Lambton Worm was from the NE.
  • DanBo's new bike is mostly green.
You?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Never, ever let your wife see you in Aldi thermal underwear.... unless you have white gloves on and can break into a Marcel Marceau routine.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I learnt that a particular reservoir has a mad looking overflow and a water treatment centre nearby.

That on derby days people will shout far more football abuse than cyclist abuse.

U

User169

Black and white is always grey
Yield to the right-of-way
Never look straight in the sun's rays

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That black reflective stuff is ACE (just got some) - just looks like black glossy sticker

My folks are picking up there new dog tomorrow - third Cavalier (no. two died a few years back)...... it's both sisters fault, they have been badgering my folks to get another....despite both sisters having left home...... I said 'don't involve me' - anyway the badgering has worked.......

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
longers said:
^ didn't take you long Fossy :ohmy:

Any mention of new shiny bikes.....radar.... been waiting to see dan's hard work finished for some time.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
That its really good sharing an ASL with 12+ people. I've never experienced that many people cycling before just in a normal commuting sort of way.

Top Bottom