What have you rescued today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
ok today i rescued a Holdsworth 'golden' Hurricane dating from around the early 60's , have already stripped most of the parts of it for another pending project i have waiting in the wings .

what have you rescued !

Edited to remove link to ebay auction

pepecat

Nothing rescued today, but last weekend we temporarily rescued a wee dog who (as it later turned out) had escaped from a garden a couple of streets down from us. She was trotting down the road as i got home from work in the evening and when i opened the car door, there she was wagging her tail and making her way to our front door like she'd lived in our house her whole life! She had no collar on, so we kept her for the night and took her to the dogs home the following morning. She was chipped so they called the owners, and she was reunited with them later the next day.

A stunned pigeon who was laying in theroad.

Out on my ride coming, along anarrowish country lane a car went past in the other direction andwhen I rounded the next corner there was a pigeon sitting in theroad, looked a bit a bit shaken. I stopped, pick it up and carriedit to the verge. Did not appear to be injured, just a littlestunned. Left it there and when I returned around 40 minutes later,going the other way, it had gone.

Like to think it recovered and flewaway rather than a fox getting it.

Keith Oates

Janner
I rescued a tasty Dim Sum breakfast that may have been thrown away if I hadn't eaten it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom