What is everyone up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
Man flu............... bah.............bottle of red for medicinal purposes and worst of all no miles today.............grump...................................

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
satans budgie said:
Man flu............... bah.............bottle of red for medicinal purposes and worst of all no miles today.............grump...................................

Oh sorry to hear that, there is a lot going round just now.

I have a bottle of white here, as I worked hard on my cycle today, 22 miles in three hours :laugh:

( it is ok, normally takes me an hour and a half, but I was nursing a new cyclist along :smile: )

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Sitting at home, 2nd evening on garden leave, just had incredibly interesting conversation with a face from the past that may well change my life, now scheming/planning!

Janeyb

Jane Smart said:
I would be the same as you Janey, where in Scotland were you??

Went specifically to do some mountain biking in Dumfries and Galloway....did some of the 7 Stanes routes which were amazing. No fun being home.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Jane Smart said:
Hmmmm ~Wigsie tell us more :laugh:

Janey, yes it is lovely there :smile:

Ha ha unfortunately can't really divulge any info, was a suprise and an opportunity to possibly do what I have wanted to for years!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Tony B said:
I hiding from the wind & rain :laugh::biggrin::smile:
Tell me about it! On bloody garden leave and have only managed to get out on the bike a coupe of times without getting soaked!

Top Bottom