What is the daftest thing you have done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was shaving my beard off yesterday morning, when it suddenly occurred to me

'Out of curiosity, I wonder what I look like with a mustasche?'

So, I gradually shaved everything off and cleaned myself up to get a proper look.

What did I finally end up with?? That's right, a Hitler 'tasche (I know I know!).

All I can say is that I looked like a complete and utter GIMP, and the fact that it was almost blonde didn't help!
If you ever get this idea, RESIST AT ALL COSTS .....or at least, unless you can shave it off immediately.

So, what daft things have you done??

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
It's what I can't see in the mirror that's the problem. It's taken me two and a half weeks to realise that when I got the clippers out and did my hair, I completely forgot to tidy it at the back and have been going round with a wanna-be mullet this whole time :blush:

mog35

A few years ago I shaved off half my beard. I knew my then-housemate would be coming back shortly, so I sat myself down so that he could only see the bearded half when he came in. After chatting for a couple of minutes I turned my head so he could see what I'd done and gave him a bit of a shock!

Sambu

i generally leave my face hair to get pretty thick then shave it all off and start again. I look forward to the funny beard shapes i make every time, its the highlight of my month (slow growing beard). my current favorites are the dirty Mexican mustachio and the wolverine beard!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I saw a rogue hair growing out the top of my ear, while I was having a shave... "I'll just whip that off with this here razor" I thought... claret everywhere...
icon_smile_clown.gif

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Once I was going to the loo in the night in a new house when I was a student the first time round. In the dark I caught sight of myself in a mirror, thought it was an intruder, screamed and fell down the stairs. My housemates came to see what was going on, and they found me at the bottom of the stairs, wiggling around in pain, with my dressing gown having come open to display my nakedness.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I did something just the other night that when I think of it, I still feel the blush of shame colour my cheeks. It wasn't in front of a mirror but the reflection in the kitchen window when I was washing the dishes.

Now I don't like a lot of the chart stuff nowadays but there is one song that I thought was quite jolly and so began singing it, quite loudly as it happens. It then struck me with a sudden shock of recognition that it was by Take That! I know and I confess this sin fully in a sort of a penance. I had a recollection of walking along the street many, many years ago and singing a song popular at the time but, like the Take That of nowadays, a sneering hatred was required at the time; it was 'Crazy Horses' by the Osmonds and I snuck a look round to see who I might have to bribe to forget this. My reaction was exactly the same last Friday night. I knew I was alone in that kitchen but actually went outside the house to see who might have been chancing by and would have heard my shame exhibited for anyone and everyone to hear.

Not so 'daft' as 'shameful'. And I apologise to all herein.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Shaved my head with a freebie hotel bic razor after spending 14 hung over hours on a plane to japan.

I looked like that pinhead character on weight gain 4000 after it.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I did something just the other night that when I think of it, I still feel the blush of shame colour my cheeks. It wasn't in front of a mirror but the reflection in the kitchen window when I was washing the dishes.

Now I don't like a lot of the chart stuff nowadays but there is one song that I thought was quite jolly and so began singing it, quite loudly as it happens. It then struck me with a sudden shock of recognition that it was by Take That! I know and I confess this sin fully in a sort of a penance. I had a recollection of walking along the street many, many years ago and singing a song popular at the time but, like the Take That of nowadays, a sneering hatred was required at the time; it was 'Crazy Horses' by the Osmonds and I snuck a look round to see who I might have to bribe to forget this. My reaction was exactly the same last Friday night. I knew I was alone in that kitchen but actually went outside the house to see who might have been chancing by and would have heard my shame exhibited for anyone and everyone to hear.

Not so 'daft' as 'shameful'. And I apologise to all herein.

Well, at least you stopped, just think of the pain this guy went through!:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_mkOZR7L4

Top Bottom