What is your most expensive purchase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
My motor bike? My truck?

Seriously though, probably some of my workshop machines.

darkstar

I bought a watch just over 2 years ago for £2.5k, wear it everyday. Would have spent it on something more sensable nowadays!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Probably my first trike (secondhand), with the laptop (new) a close second.

Possibly, it'll soon be superceded by my second trike, whereas my next laptop will probably be cheaper. (and smaller, and oh my god, lighter, definately!)

Saying that, my biggest purchase ever, my car, was £500!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
It would have to be my bike, i don't often buy big things and just save them up until birthdays and christmas etc..

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Jane Smart said:
What is yours?? ;)

Well apart from the yacht and the villa:laugh:

na! only joking.

I've bought a few things, like paintings, wines and things for the house etc.. but see them more as investments and jointly with my wife.

Me on my own though. I always wanted a certain type of watch ever since i was a wee boy and saw James Bond wearing it. I could have bought it years ago and stuck it on interest free but saw that as a bit mental. So set myself targets. When the business reached a set target I treated myself to it. I have since then bought 2 other types when I've hit other targets. That will probably do though. Can only wear one at a time and all that

Wigsie

Nincompoop
One single item would probably be a laptop, shotgun or my bike, aside from cars, flats and houses, our wedding was more but spread across multiple things.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

darkstar said:
I bought a watch just over 2 years ago for £2.5k, wear it everyday. Would have spent it on something more sensable nowadays!

Hacienda71 said:
My Watch. I view it as lifetime purchase I will give to my son.

What did you buy???

This was my first one and one I wanted for years. Will last me all my life if serviced every 5 years.

Rolex-Submariner.jpg

Top Bottom