What on Earth did they do to chinos?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have long favoured the chino/polo combination at work (easy to pack in panniers) and I am pretty frugal when it comes to clothes shopping but when I do shop I do that man thing where I buy ABSOLUTELY LOADS of things and multiples of each item to "put away" so it's been a number of years since I last shopped for work trousers but, the time has come, it is unavoidable... Time to bin the current fleet and replace...

...OMG! What have they done to chinos?! Drop crotch? Elasticated ankles? Watsalltharrabout? I just want plain fronted or single pleated, crotch where it should be, possibly a turn up, nicely creased, old fashioned chinos.

I've been Googling an hour! Help

mr Mag00

rising member
lierally guffaw

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I have long favoured the chino/polo combination at work (easy to pack in panniers) and I am pretty frugal when it comes to clothes shopping but when I do shop I do that man thing where I buy ABSOLUTELY LOADS of things and multiples of each item to "put away" so it's been a number of years since I last shopped for work trousers but, the time has come, it is unavoidable... Time to bin the current fleet and replace...

...OMG! What have they done to chinos?! Drop crotch? Elasticated ankles? Watsalltharrabout? I just want plain fronted or single pleated, crotch where it should be, possibly a turn up, nicely creased, old fashioned chinos.

I've been Googling an hour! Help

Marks & Spencer :thumbsup:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mossy, Mossy, the dropped crotch is useful for a bloke your age when the scrotal sac begins to sag. Grow old gracefully mate.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
No, no, no, no, not gonna happen, no... NO! I am NOT old enough to buy clothes in Marks's...

...am I?

No

Won't happen

Ach, you're way behind the times ;) : Marks & Sparks trousers are the best, unless you want to show your bum on your commute. Us girls have the same problem with trousers nowadays, that's were we go!

Top Bottom