What sex is Gok?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
man

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'd always been fairly clear (on the basis of seeing his programme once) that he was male...

Camp as a row of tents maybe, but certainly male.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
rich p said:
Ah, another faux, self-absorbed, fawned upon celebrity that I have happily missed:angry:

Actually that is rather misplaced. He hosts one of the few genuinely nice and empowering makeover shows around, one that isn't obsessed with body fascism. It's still hardly brain food, but an entirely different kettle of fish from Trinny and Susannah and the evil Gillian McKeith.

*And he is quite clearly male and very, very gay. I can understand that this may be confusing for some people...

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I like that show too, at least he doesn't shame them like that awful 10 years younger thing, that's akin to abuse IMO

He seems like a really nice guy, and he certainly is straight when it comes to talking to the people he's making over, straight talking that is!

His campness is quite endearing too, not like some other camp presenters who are just plain annoying

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Flying_Monkey said:
Actually that is rather misplaced. He hosts one of the few genuinely nice and empowering makeover shows around, one that isn't obsessed with body fascism. It's still hardly brain food, but an entirely different kettle of fish from Trinny and Susannah and the evil Gillian McKeith.

*And he is quite clearly male and very, very gay. I can understand that this may be confusing for some people...

Fair comment as I've never even seen him!;)

I have an inbuilt anti-celebrity, anti-makeover, anti-reality show filter which means I avoid all of the shows - dross or otherwise.

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's true, although I generally avoid makeover shows, his did seem to be the most genuinely helpful and least spiteful...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
rich p said:
Fair comment as I've never even seen him!:blush:

I have an inbuilt anti-celebrity, anti-makeover, anti-reality show filter which means I avoid all of the shows - dross or otherwise.

I will admit to having the same filter. The only programme presenter that gets through that filter is Kevin McCloud in Grand Designs.
:smile::blush:

Smeggers

He has such a way with the ladies its a shame he's gay. There again, perhaps if we wasnt gay he wouldnt have such a way with the ladies?

My head hurts.

Top Bottom