What's the most important superpower?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Been watching Heroes DG?

Melvil

I'd like to be able to turn into an owl every so often. Owls are pretty cool. I'm not sure it would be that important, though, except from the point of view of the poor mice and voles I caught.

Maz

Guru
Another vote for Jedi mind tricks ("These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along").
Failing that, being able to take a mouthful of milk and forcing it out of my tear ducts.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think Jedi mind tricks could be used on awkward receptionists and save a bit of time. "Your papers are in order, please take a seat".

OP
OP
Disgruntled Goat

Disgruntled Goat

I think Jedi mind tricks could be used on awkward receptionists and save a bit of time. "Remove your knickers and get into bed".

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The ability to magically dispel lactic acid from the legs?

Failing that, some sort of bus/car repellent force field.

I reckon most of us have already been granted the power of invisibility once or twice, at least as far as our fellow road users are concerned.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Not lactic acid but pump up muscles could be good. Once you get cycling they get much bigger in the legs but when you stop they deflate.

TVC

Invisability or the ability to freeze time have got to be the ultimate, plenty of opportunity for their abuse.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Invisibility - yes.

Freezing time - nah, I want to watch all the ladies undress in real time from my invisible place, not frozen in time. I mean, errrrr... what I meant to say is that I would be better at Hide and Seek when playing it with my Daughter... yes, that was it. Invisibility for me, thanks. ;););)

Top Bottom